Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Funny as Hell!!!

Yes, yes, I know, I have been on the missing list. Thanks for the all the messages, I'm doing okay, I am working on a blog piece to tell you everything that has been going on with us again lately. But today, I want to talk about fun. I know, we've talked about it before, but when was the last time you had fun? When was the last time you belly laughed, or you laughed so hard you peed just a little bit(come on, we all do it)....I'm willing to bet it's been a little while?

I am blessed in many ways. Many of you know my husband, or have him on your Facebook, and he tries to give us all a laugh each day. Now, I'm not saying he makes me laugh EVERY day, because, you know, his ego his gigantic already, and I'm not stroking that one bit further. LOL.

But just after Christmas a friend from home, Jennifer Rose posted a video, and because of this discovery, I am now laughing every day. And the videos are usually eliciting a snort or a belly laugh, so I had to share.

My Life as Teresa is a page on Facebook, and while she is a fictional character, you will be laughing along because she speaks the truth, she makes it funny and many are relating. What I love the most about her is that she just says whatever on her mind, and while her mother might not think anyone is interested in what she has "gots to say", the huge number of hits she is getting on her videos is proving her wrong.

Here is what a typical video post from My Life as Teresa.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1600579390174015

In the last couple of weeks I have made a resolution to laugh more, and to start having some fun. My Life as Teresa will be a way for me to get my fix, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. And here's her Facebook page, go and Like it, you won't regret it.

In my goal to laugh more, I will be sharing more again. My only trepidation is that there always seems to be someone who minds how much I share. And that's another topic I will be taking on in the coming months. I never share information to hurt or make anyone feel uncomfortable. It's my take on things, it's my life, and if you don't like it, don't follow, because the coming months are going to be different, and very open.....AND FUN. Imagine, having a life that you want to live happily and share with no regrets.

First up? Mexico with my hubby of almost 20 years. Tim has had some more complications thrown at him in the last couple of months, and will have even more in the coming months, that we will share. But for now, we told Shayleen we are off to Alaska because she would be so sad to not be going to Mexico, and yes, Tim and I are already having a little guilt for not taking her and the boys. But one week out of every few years for just some adult time is not something we should feel bad about!

So follow along next week! Usually I don't share too much about our trips south, but with so many more people going, and everyone always looking for something different to do, and good restaurants, I think it will be fun to try to share more of the trip with everyone. So add me on Facebook, Twitter(@MurphyVerna) and Instagram(Fortmacmom), and join the fun!

This is the resort we will be staying at in the Mayan Riviera. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

1 comment: