Monday, March 25, 2013

How is the weight loss going?

It's Monday, so here I am, telling you my weight again!  Let me tell you, this has been a humbling experience, and I want to thank every single one of you who has shared your story, sent encouragement or just told me I was crazy for posting my numbers here.  I have not gained once since I joined Tops in January, and tonight I was down another three whole pounds!

Of course, I am a bit nervous with the Easter weekend fast approaching.  I know that it will be hard to resist overeating all the good treats and of course, there will be wonderful meals with friends and family.  My goal is to just have really small portions, and stick with my no chocolate mandate.

I have to give credit to the new foster baby in the house, he has kept me running and on my toes the last two weeks.  I am sure that I am now fitting in more exercise with him than anything I was doing on my own, lol.  And I mean running, if there is an open space, like a school hallway, he wants to run....and laugh his head off because he knows I am running after him.  And Shayleen laughs at the both of us.

I feel renewed somewhat tonight, there was another Tops member that shared tonight, and if she loses a pound this week, she will be at her 60 pound mark!  Isn't that awesome?  I hope to check in with her during the week, because if I lose 1.6 or so, I will finally be into the 180's.  I am doing it, I am doing it slowly, but it is the little healthier choices every day that I hope to keep doing that will stay with me.  And with the weather looking up this week, I am hoping to finally be able to push the stroller down the sidewalk soon for some brisk walks.

Wish me luck for this week, I feel the challenge already!  Oh, and on my blog there is a little icon with a woman on it at the top right of the page, and it says "vote for us"....could you please click on it to vote for my blog?  I have not asked yet, and I am sitting at #14 in the rankings.  I am curious to see if you guys will push up my numbers....I am betting yes!  Thanks, and take a minute to check out some of the other blogs, some of them are awesome, and I am trying to figure out how they make the time to do it every single day!  So far my favorite is "Not your Average Mom", she is so hilarious!  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment