Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It is looking like a long journey!

I said I would check in with my weight struggle every Tuesday, and it seemed to come around really quick!  I am happy to say that I didn't gain, but I also didn't lose a whole pile.  I am down 1.4 pounds.  Which brings me to 199, which is good, there is something in your brain that makes it think it is better than being in that 200 range.  LOL....although it's not to far away.

I remember feeling frustrated last year when I was only losing a pound or a pound and a half, but this time around I want to keep it in my head that a loss is always better than a gain.  I am hoping for some warmer weather in the next few days to inspire me to get moving a bit more.  I will be working a bit harder this week so I can give you a better number next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment